A cookie is a small file that is placed on your device, which enables a server to identify that device and
allows us to offer the best services possible.
Cookies are commonly used on the Internet and do not harm your computer system.
For information on how to disable them on your device go to http://www.wikihow.com/Disable-Cookies
1. Wikaniko Ltd is the only operator collecting or maintaining personal information through the
2. A member (any visitor or other person making use of the website) may contact Wikaniko
using the following information:
Telephone: 01603 512248
Fax: 0808 2800279
3. Please review the Terms & Conditions of Usage.
Collection of Information
1. The website actively collects information from its members such as first and last name,
age, city and county, email address, gender, birth date, and information through signup forms,
applications, voluntary surveys, sweepstakes, contests, purchases, and participation in public forums
such as bulletin boards.
2. The site reserves the right to passively collect information related to site usage such as time spent
on site, areas visited, and sites linked to and from. In the future, the site may collect additional information.
3. The site allows members to make personal information available in public forums such as bulletin
boards, to the extent the members choose to disclose such information.
4. If a member contacts any employee or affiliated person, a record of that correspondence may be kept.
5. The site is prohibited from conditioning a member's participation in an activity on the member's
disclosing more personal information than is reasonably necessary to participate in such activity.
Usage of Information
1. Personal information is used for record keeping, site management, activities on the site, the fulfillment
of requested transactions, and marketing only to members who have consented to such marketing.
2. Personal information collected from members is not disclosed to third parties, except companies
with which the web site is affiliated by common ownership. The site may retain third parties to review
certain personal information to advise it on demographic and marketing related issues, typically on
an aggregated basis, and only after such third parties have agreed to maintain the confidentiality,
security, and integrity of any personal information obtained.
Whilst we do not accept distributors under the age of 18 years, please note the following in case
the situation should ever arise:
3. A parent (or guardian) of a minor may consent to collection and use of that minor's personal
information without consenting to the disclosure of that information to third parties.
4. Parents can review and have deleted the minor's personal information and/or can refuse to
permit further collection or use of the minor's personal information, either of which will terminate the
minor's membership on the site.
5. In either case, please send a letter by fax or mail to the contact address listed above:
I do / do not consent (circle one) to the collection and use of my child's personal information by
(or Legal Guardian)
|Parent's Name (print):|
|Minor's Name (print):|